- Apie AISV
- Priėmimo tvarka
- Ugdymo programa
- Popamokinė veikla
AISV had a thrilling ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday, November 5th, 2015 with participation of the whole AISV community, the Mayor of Vilnius, US Ambassador, and other special guests to celebrate the completion of our expanded campus and new facility! Our students have a new canteen, gym, soccer pitch, and re-purposed spaces to enrich learning and and assure we are inspiring, motivating and empowering all learners to succeed!
It takes a village to raise a child, and in this case the walls for the new building. By this I mean that it has taken many to make the vision of this a reality, including:
- former administrators who had the dream to expand the campus;
- the architectural vision that excited all of the possibilities;
- the city of Vilnius and the US Embassy that believed in the school need and value added benefit for the community;
- school board members who had the patience and persistence to keep the project alive and pursue all avenues to move the project forward;
- the AISV families and community partners that supported the project including DNB bank;
- the staff, students, and parents that lived "under construction" for a year;
- all the construction workers, sub contractors, and other workers who spent time digging in mud, cutting down and planting trees, laying foundation, floor, tile, planting a green roof, installing playground equipment, and so much more;
- the leadership of MERKO and Contestus project managers;
- and finally, the AISV community that brings the campus to life and celebrates accomplishments such as this!
Yvonne Ricketts, AISV Director